Thursday, January 10, 2008
Learning a little about life, and a lot about love.
We home school...I love it...most days. But to be honest, we do have days that are not so great. Days when it is hard to enjoy the kids, wondering how it is even possible...days when everyone needs mommy at the same time...days when the older ones are very grumpy...days when we all need a nap, but if we all take a nap, we will have children awake until midnight. Would I still have days like this if the kids went to school...YES...are these days part of life, I think so. What are these days good for? Learning to hug more, learning to take it easy and stop school for the day, and learning that tomorrow will be a better day. On Tuesday, when we had not such a great day, I was gently reminded of Phil. 4:9, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!" and 2 Cor. 12:9, "My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness." I am so glad that I am not alone, and that I can rest in God's grace!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Susanne you have such a talent in writting, your children are so blessed to have a mom like yourself. Love mom
I agree w/ your mom Susanne! It's nice to read about your joys and struggles -- I well remember going through many of the same! Time DOES fly though ... Try to enjoy these days! D
Ahhh, satans greatest tactic for us homeschooling mommys....the feeling of defeat.
You must be doing something right, thats why he's out to get you!
Post a Comment