Thursday, January 17, 2008

Why Green?

Before I get started, this blog is dedicated to my dear husband, BZ...who asked me to post this little story...

On Sunday Keegan asked if he could make his own breakfast, for the first time, he's 5, and so we said sure. He decided a good meal of toast and butter would be sufficient, so he went to work. With a big smile on his face. When he sat down to the table, I noticed that his toast was very green, and thought to myself, I have never seen butter go moldy so quickly (I had just bought it the day before)...and when I took a closer look, to my dismay, I discovered that Keegan had put green food colouring all over his toast. When we asked him why, he said, "I want green poop." Well then...I guess we have a little scientist on our hands...

2 comments:

Robin Saylor said...

I had a little "freak out" with Karis a few years ago. I took her to the doctor because for a few days her poop was BRIGHT green. After a little discussion about her eating the last couple days we discovered that green Kool-Aid was the culprit! (I was making Kool-Aid purses for Christmas presents and made the kids drink lots of Kool-Aid!). No more Kool-Aid at the Saylor house. Suggest it to your little scientist though and see what happens!

ADasa said...

That is so funny! Keegan is so sweet -- and I think he's a ponderer like his dad. From this story, sounds like he is!! LOL D
http://bywisdomahouseisbuilt.blogspot.com/