Thank-you so much for the comment on my blog. Your husband is very blessed with a wife that wants to provide peace in the home for him. I'm so sorry I didn't get back to you right away, things have been a little busy lately. I would love to chat, just send me an email sweetie. aytons4him@brktel.on.ca
I am married to a wonderful man, for 10 beautiful years. We have 4 energetic, beautiful boys and 2 sweet, sweet little girls. I am a home schooling mom, and I love it!! I love the Lord and desire to serve Him in all I do.
1 comment:
Hi Life with 6,
Thank-you so much for the comment on my blog. Your husband is very blessed with a wife that wants to provide peace in the home for him. I'm so sorry I didn't get back to you right away, things have been a little busy lately. I would love to chat, just send me an email sweetie.
aytons4him@brktel.on.ca
Post a Comment