Monday, January 7, 2008

Skating

The city we live in has a outdoor ice rink that is free and really fun!! It has a cooling pad under the surface so no matter the weather, the ice is firm and smooth and ready for skating. Our family has been taking advantage of this wonderful rink. When we were getting ready to leave yesterday, I asked Brendan, our oldest son, what the temperature felt like outside (I was wondering whether or not we needed snow pants on...it had been 10 degrees outside earlier in the day) so he said, "It is half medium and mostly cold." What does that mean? I don't really know. Where did he ever get get half medium from when describing weather, I have no clue... Do I love 7 year descriptions?? Yes I do! What was the weather? Balmy and warm...for a Canadian January.

1 comment:

ADasa said...

:) Looking forward to seeing you all again! D