So I thought I would ask Keegan what he was looking forward to in the new year...he said..."Going skating, I really like skating...and Philip and Reuben coming over...and turning 6, I can't wait." All beautiful things to hope for and look forward too. Beats any weight loss and getting rich resolutions I think!
Saturday, January 5, 2008
2008...From the eyes of a 5 year old.
So I thought I would ask Keegan what he was looking forward to in the new year...he said..."Going skating, I really like skating...and Philip and Reuben coming over...and turning 6, I can't wait." All beautiful things to hope for and look forward too. Beats any weight loss and getting rich resolutions I think!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOL I love the pic! I remember Andrew being so upset on his 4th birthday because he wanted to be SIX! He didn't seem to remember that want when his actual 6th birthday arrived! D
Post a Comment