



Seriously, we had a great time!! While walking home from the church yesterday, the boys asked if you could fish in the river, and I said you could. Then they said, "Auntie, can you take us fishing?" So of course, when Bryan got home, we took them fishing and they even caught some fish. It was really great!! They are truly a joy, as I said yesterday, while walking to the fishing spot they just sang their hearts out for us. It sounded beautiful! And they also all wanted to push the stroller, they have such an innate gentleness towards babies, it is really neat to see. The most amazing thing that I thought of today is how we as a family were so blessed by these kids and how God works out everything for those who love him. God knew our family needed to be inspired and blessed by these kids. In fact, last year in our home school we studied all about Kenya, without knowing that a few months later we would have 3 Kenyan boys stay at our house for 2 nights. Isn't that an amazing provision from God for our home school?? I think it is!! And I am amazed at how this very experience has made me love home schooling even more!
1 comment:
I enjoyed reading this post a while back but for some reason, I couldn't post a comment. Anyway, nice pics too! I'm glad that your family was able to have such a neat experience. D
Post a Comment