Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Z Team

Yesterday wasn't such a great day. We did school. We went to the beach. We met our home school group there. Yesterday, my sweet husband helped at the church at night so he didn't meet us at the beach...and the kids and I had a really tough time. It actually wasn't much fun, even though yesterday's post said it was...it wasn't much fun at all. Well I guess it was sorta fun when our sweet baby had a nap...moving on...

Today, was a great day. We still did school. We went to the beach again. We met our home school group there again So not much was different in terms of what we did...BUT...I decided to smile. I decided to try and make the best of a busy situation. And my husband came to the beach for dinner and a short camp fire. Things went smoothly, and the kids had fun, and I had fun, and Bryan had fun. He's great. And we work as a champion team together. What would I ever do without him? Seriously, I have no idea, when I need a break from the kids and the kids need a break from me, along comes Daddy and everything seems much brighter again! I am blessed.

No comments: