Monday, September 8, 2008

Joshie and our 8 year old...

We went to our good friends Stephen and Rebecca's on Sat. They have 3 beautiful little boys. And the live on a farm!! Our boys were in their glory. They got to see the cows be milked, ride a 4 wheeler and climb hay bales. They also go to swim in a great pool and have a camp fire. When the kids were having fun on the hay bales, we told Joshie to be careful, and he said, "I'm okay, I'm this big" (with his hand on his head) ...it was so cute.

Brendan also turned 8 on Sat... 8... EIGHT! I can hardly believe it...that is so old. I can't believe that our first little boy is getting so big. He is such a sweet heart. We are so blessed to have him as our boy. We had fun with him as we celebrated, first with his friends on Saturday morning, at the farm on Saturday night and then on Sunday with my family. Lots of celebrating, lots of cake, lots of presents and lots of fun!! He brings our family JOY...because that is how he chooses to be every day...joyful!

No comments: