Sunday, October 5, 2008
Like Father, Like Son
Our second son Keegan is more than words can describe. He is very emotional. When he is happy, he is so happy, when he is grumpy, watch out. When he is sweet, he is so cuddly. And when he is himself, he likes to bug who ever is around him. When I dated Bryan, I remember hearing endless stories of him bugging, teasing and calling all his siblings names. When we were first married and pregnant I remember my mother-in-law jokingly say that we were sure to get a boy just like Bryan. And we did, the second time around. Bryan is not as emotional as Keegan, but Keegan can apparently tease just like his good ol' dad used too. And by tease, I mean TEASE! He especially likes to tease Joshie. And Joshie then screams which apparently is a delightful sound to Keegan's ears. (I am smiling while I am writing this, but when I hear that scream, I am not smiling too much) Besides that, sometimes his name calling makes me laugh because I wonder how in the world he thinks up these words. For example he calls Joshie a "Doobie-ouw". So sometimes when we walk through the grocery store and Joshie tells me that Keegan has just called him a Doobie-ouw, I tell Keegan, "Please don't call Josh a Doobie-ouw", we always get the strangest looks from whoever hears the conversation. And he calls Aliah a "Goody-gally" or a "Woody-wally"...and she always smiles at him. He is a funny boy. And I can't imagine our family without him, bugging and all. He brings a lot of life to this house! Well sometimes I imagine life without screaming :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Susanne, love the story!! HA! It will be funny ONE DAY!!
Thanks for a great time on Saturday. I posted about it on our blog: http://bywisdomahouseisbuilt.blogspot.com/
D
Post a Comment