Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Aliah can stand!!
While at the home school convention my parents watched the boys (who had sooo much fun) and a friend, Dawn, who lives close to the convention center watched Aliah. The boys look forward to the convention because they know that for 2 days they get grandma and grandpa to themselves...and they do so many fun things together, like carpeting our stairs and going to the park, and going to their favorite restaurant, McDonald's (which means we don't have to take them there!!) Alaih had fun too. She went to a good friend who has grown teenaged kids. And Dawn loves babies!!! She loves to snuggle them! And it is a good thing she does because Alaih decided that she would only have a nap if she was being held. But the biggest news of all is that Aliah pulled to a stand at our Dawn's house. Which is exciting. But to refresh your memory, she started crawling at Bryan's parents house, and she started standing at Dawn's house...which means she waits till her momma is out to do big things. (Don't worry I am not at all jealous, but I do think I have a little monkey for a girl) So, who wants to babysit her so she can start walking??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I will! I will! Cora would love the company!
Post a Comment