Saturday, March 8, 2008

Tobogganing

With all this snow we have been having we have been having, we have been able to toboggan a lot!
We have some smaller, but decent sized hills near our house, but yesterday we went to some huge hills with our home school group. The boys had a lot of fun!! I felt a little nervous, considering the hills were covered in ice and the kids actually flew down the hills at record speeds, well okay, maybe not that fast, but they went pretty fast. There was a lot of racing going on. And it was 0 degrees outside, so it wasn't too cold. I love our home school groups. Actually we have 2 groups, and we get together with our Konos group, which is made up of 4 families, every other Friday and we get together with our Social Studies group, which is also made up of 4 different families, the opposite weeks. Our kids love seeing their friends and I love chatting with other home school moms. In both groups we get together for a couple of hours, and all the moms take turns teaching the kids various topics. We also go on a lot of field trips together. I feel blessed to have so many friends and family members who home school!!

1 comment:

ADasa said...

It's been a good year for tobogganing eh?! Glad you had fun even though I didn't get my baby fix... ;) D
http://bywisdomahouseisbuilt.blogspot.com/