Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Joshie
Our little Josh is so cute. He has beautiful blue eyes, and stunning white hair. He looks nothing like the rest of us. He is so dutch looking, so sweet. We have decided that his hair is amazing, so we were going to let it be longer...well today I gave him a little trim. I gave him a trim because the back was too long, and was started to look matted. Well, one little turn of Joshie head, a pair of scissors in my hand, and all of a sudden Josh had a huge chunk of hair missing. So now Joshie's beautiful hair, is so short. I have been known to embellish stories a little...but there is no embellishing going on here. When Joshie looked at himself in the mirror, he cried, I cried, Aliah cried (only because everyone else was). When Brendan and Keegan saw him, they said, "He looks so different, it hardly looks like Josh, he kinda looks like a baby again." OH NO!!! I am so sorry Bry, I did not mean to chop of the beautiful locks of golden hair...regardless of the lack of hair, Joshie is still stunning...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HA! I hadn't read this post when I saw you guys yesterday...I've done the same thing before w/ AP's hair. Oops. I used the buzzer though so his cut ended up being shorter than planned. Somehow buzz cuts on blondies don't look good (IMO anyway). I hated being able to see his scalp through the cut! It WILL grow again, right?!! D
Post a Comment