Saturday, March 29, 2008
Spring is coming!!
When watching the news a couple of weeks ago, we heard that the last time we had a record snow fall in the greater Toronto area was in 1923...that was a long time ago. And at that time we only needed 17cm of snow to break the record. Wow!! We have had a great, snowy winter, and some towns may have even set records...but now it is almost April, and I am looking forward to spring! And winter is one of my favorite seasons, but I am feeling like we have had enough of it. Here are some signs of spring that we have seen. We saw 2 robins, well Brendan, Keegan and I did. Joshie missed them, and then he asked if I would please help him find some more. So cute! And we have little crocus' and daffodils poking through in our front garden and in the back yard. Brendan and Keegan even dug up a crocus sprout to show me...how nice eh...I told them that it won't grow if we dig it up...and the biggest sign of spring...MUD!!! In our back yard and all over our boys clothes!! Don't you just love spring (and all the extra laundry)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment