Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Teething, ear infections and sweet big brothers...
Well Joshie and Aliah are a bit under the weather. So we headed to the doctor yesterday. The verdict, both have ear infections, Aliah's is in need of antibiotics and Joshie's will go away on his own. That is why I love my doctor. He doesn't prescribe the drugs unless it is absolutely necessary. He is great. So we have had a few sleepless nights, and a fair number of grumpy days. But, I think we are over the hump. On the way home from the doctor, Aliah was crying, in pain, and mommy couldn't help her (I was driving) so the boys all tried to soothe her. It was so sweet sounding. They all have gentle, high pitched, soft voices when they talk to Aliah (at times) and all I could hear from the back of the van was, "It's okay sweetheart"(from Keegan) and "mommy will pick you up, don't worry"(from Joshie) and "Oh you have a sore little ear and you are getting a tooth, oh, it's okay"(from Brendan), and of course, the loud crying from our little lady. But despite the crying and sickness, it was such a nice moment for me, it was nice because I got to see how gentle and kind my boys can be. They are so awesome!!! And our little lady isn't so bad herself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a beautiful family you have Susanne. Those boys are so sweet because they've got such a sweet Mom :) Hope Joshie and Aliah feel better soon. Ear infections are nasty.
(RV=Ryna just so you don't worry that some strange person has infiltrated your blog! Oma V showed me your site a while back. She was all excited about it. And for good reason!)
Post a Comment