Wednesday, August 17, 2011
The Whine
Wow, I do not get along with the whine. The whine that comes from my sweet children's mouths. All 6 of them have cute little faces, and when they are sleeping, they look so innocent. But that's the trouble, when they don't get enough sleep they get really whiny. And when there are 6 of them, that's a lot of whining. To be honest a couple of them have, what seems to be, naturally whiny voices. And a couple of them are too little to have developed the skill. But man, I do not get along with the whine. I try. I try to stop it. But it seems to be a loosing battle. I need a good method to stop the problem. But maybe the only thing that will stop the problem is age and time. Until then, I will pray for patience, and a cure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
:) We all whine, don't we? Once in a while?! I know what you mean though - sometimes it just grates on you...One day you WILL laugh at it all! It's the hardest job that you'll ever have.
Dawn
Post a Comment