Thursday, August 4, 2011
Blog Title
Have you ever noticed my blog title? 4 boys and 2 girls. When I started this blog our family consisted of 3 little boys and 1 sweet baby girl, and a mom and a dad. Hence the 4 boys and 2 girls. Well time went on and we were blessed by another son. My cousin in law jokingly said that we needed another daughter to make the title of my blog come true. I did not want this. But God had other plans. A little less than 3 months ago we were blessed beyond measure with our 6 th child, a girl. So now this mom and dad have 4 boys and 2 girls. Wow. 6 incredible blessings. I honestly never thought I would be blessed beyond measure like this. We have more children than we ever thought we would. And we definitely have more JOY than we ever thought we would as well. This is the verse that encourages me regarding our family. "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord.". I am truly thankful that the Lord's ways are different than my own. So my blog title, little did I know 4 years ago that it would be the perfect title today!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment