Today was a good day. A very good day. What happened? I tried to be happy trying to get the kids out the door for a somewhat early morning art class. And you know what, the day was so much better than it would have been if I was grumpy. Who would have thought. And the result was a very good day. I had fun with the kids, they were happy and so obedient.
So why am I thankful? I am thankful that I have a hard working husband who works so hard that I am able to stay home every day. And so thankful because I have a van to drive around in whenever I want to. So thankful for happy children. And so thankful for God's little blessing that surprise me so often, like free chicken from a neighbor, and a car seat from a friend (which means I don't have to spend $80 to buy a new one).
I am so happy today, today is a very good day!!
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment