Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Pajama Time!!
Bryan was helping Joshie get his pajama's before bed a couple of nights ago, and so Joshie's feet made it in (he wears one piece jamies still) and then one arm made it in, and then when Bryan tired to get the other arm in Joshie said, "Just wait, I'm picking my nose." Joshie is so funny!! And so rude, where did he ever learn to pick his nose?? He is starting talk so well...I think that this is one of the cutest stages of development. It also means that he is not so frustrated any more, and now he screams less than he used too. Boy, could he ever scream...I am so thankful that we are past that!! He is a joy to have around, not just because he says really funny things, but also because of his glowing white hair, and his sweet little smile, and his cute little face!! I love Joshie!! And Brendan!! And Keegan!! And Aliah!! And, of course, Bryan!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HA! I think all kids are wired to pick their noses -- they all seem to do it! Joshie is a little old man sometimes -- what a sweetie. He talks so well also. You have sweet kids. D
Post a Comment