Thursday, February 26, 2009
Dolls
While driving to swimming lessons today Brendan asked Josh why he liked to play with dolls (a little past time Joshie has here at home, he can play with dolls for hours, he even packs a diaper bag, he owns his own doll and a stroller). Brendan was asking in a teasing kind of way, so I stepped in the conversation (because I think it is sweet that Joshie likes babies). I said, "Because Brendan, he wants to be a Daddy when he grows up." I thought that was a good end to the conversation, until Josh said, "I do want to be a Daddy, I used to want to be a mommy, but now I think I will get married and move into my wife's house and we will have babies, lots of babies." I had know clue that our little boy wanted to be a mom, it's kinda endearing...but I am glad that he wants to be a Dad, he is a boy after all...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey, I enjoyed playing Barbies with Joshie a couple of week ago. He LOVES the shoes/boots and that kept me busy looking through the boxes for all of them & then we found matches! I dressed all the naked Barbies because their "oobies" were showing as Josh told me! LOL He's sweet! D
Post a Comment