Thursday, February 26, 2009

Blessed

We as a family are incredibly blessed by wonderful Grandparents, Aunts and Uncles and Cousins who all love our kids immensely. Our kids love their Grandparents beyond words can express, and their cousins are their real best friends. But we have also been blessed with wonderful friends. I have be teaching another home school family French once a week for 8 years now (ever since Brendan was a baby) and every week their mom, my very good friend takes my kids for walks to the park, to the river, to Tim Hortons. She has become such a good friend to my kids that Joshie even wants to marry her. I feel like I get the best end of the deal because I get the privilege of teaching her 2 sweet teen-age girls, while she plays with my three rowdy boys. But if you were to ask my friend, I am sure she would think she has the best end of the deal. Aw... the beauty of swapping kids for an afternoon. She recently posted pictures of one of their afternoons together, you can she them at http://bywisdomahouseisbuilt.blogspot.com ...check it out, and you will see why the boys love her so much!!

1 comment:

ADasa said...

Ahhhhhhhhhh, you're sweet! Your boys do tire me out but now because they're boys, just because I'm not used to being around younger ones anymore! But they are so much fun! I love their comments & the chats that we have. D