I tried to post here a few times but couldn't for some reason...anyway, nice pics! Those trees look familiar ;) -- I'm glad to hear that your back is feeling better. Scary! I've been praying for you. I love the swimming pic -- I well remember those days! We're back to school but not back into the grind b/c Suzanne had her wisdom teeth out. Not feeling well, but improving a bit daily. See ya next week? D http://bywisdomahouseisbuilt.blogspot.com/
I am married to a wonderful man, for 10 beautiful years. We have 4 energetic, beautiful boys and 2 sweet, sweet little girls. I am a home schooling mom, and I love it!! I love the Lord and desire to serve Him in all I do.
1 comment:
I tried to post here a few times but couldn't for some reason...anyway, nice pics! Those trees look familiar ;) -- I'm glad to hear that your back is feeling better. Scary! I've been praying for you. I love the swimming pic -- I well remember those days! We're back to school but not back into the grind b/c Suzanne had her wisdom teeth out. Not feeling well, but improving a bit daily. See ya next week? D
http://bywisdomahouseisbuilt.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment