Okay before I tell you the story, I know that other parts of Southwestern Ontario have been dumped with snow, and we only got a tiny bit...but I had 3 VERY excited boys yesterday morning. It has slightly snowed off and on for the past couple of weeks and every time flakes fall from the sky, the boys wonder whether there will be enough snow to stay on the ground...and the answer is always no. Well yesterday morning, the ground was covered with the white stuff and when Keegan woke up in the morning and looked out the window and gasped. He then ran back to wake up Josh and Brendan to tell them the good news. So instead of doing school work first thing after breakfast, we ventured out into our green and white winter wonderland, and the excitement for snow has not left our house since. I love it when kids get excited about things adults dread...they are so innocent and cute!
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
"The snow that snowed hard enough to stay", said Keegan excitedly.
Okay before I tell you the story, I know that other parts of Southwestern Ontario have been dumped with snow, and we only got a tiny bit...but I had 3 VERY excited boys yesterday morning. It has slightly snowed off and on for the past couple of weeks and every time flakes fall from the sky, the boys wonder whether there will be enough snow to stay on the ground...and the answer is always no. Well yesterday morning, the ground was covered with the white stuff and when Keegan woke up in the morning and looked out the window and gasped. He then ran back to wake up Josh and Brendan to tell them the good news. So instead of doing school work first thing after breakfast, we ventured out into our green and white winter wonderland, and the excitement for snow has not left our house since. I love it when kids get excited about things adults dread...they are so innocent and cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I was teasing Andrew Peter tonight about how he hasn't hopped on his snow disc yet this year. He said we don't have enough snow but I reminded him that he used to try when just flakes were coming down!!! They grow up too fast sometimes! D
Post a Comment