


As you already know the first snow of the year is a big deal to us over here. A certain tradition, that we learned from our very good friends, is that every year on the first snow fall, we bake ginger bread cookies. We have done this for 4 years now...and every year the kids remember and we bake the morning away. This year, I totally acted like a home schooling mom and we did our math lesson while baking...I taught the kids all about Canadian measurement and they then enjoyed the fruit of their labour.
2 comments:
That is a very lovely tradition. Do you do any more like that? I think that I will do that one next year.
The boys are really growing up! I noticed in these pics & when I played w/ them last week. Wow!
Those cookies looked awesome & our home smelled awesome when I made them on the weekend. Good thing I can't eat them myself! D
Post a Comment