Friday, October 17, 2008
Who needs toys...
Brendan and Keegan got free hockey tickets to the local hockey game for delivering papers. So tonight the big boys and Daddy are at the game. They were so excited to go. And I am here, with a really great chick flick and the two little ones. It is almost 8pm and they should be in bed, but they are playing so nicely together. They have been playing with my potatoes more almost 45 minutes...simply putting them in the potato bag and taking them out again....doesn't that sound like fun?? I think the fun is that they aren't allowed to play with the potatoes and their mommy isn't stopping them. But really, why would I stop the quiet, harmless play?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Steve and I find that the kids play best when they are in their pajamas and have to go to bed. They play so well then! Sometimes, we put them in pjs early so they can think that they are getting away with staying up late by playing well.
Nice that the two littlest ones can play so well together.
:)
D
http://bywisdomahouseisbuilt.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment