Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Boy...I haven't blogged in a while...we must have beautiful weather!!


It is so gorgeous here. This summer has been a bit cooler than normal, and a bit wetter. But it makes for good times in the sun, because it is not too hot...and the gardens are looking beautiful because of all the rain we have had.

Life has been good over here! We have had a lot of celebrations, with birthdays and babies and dedications and graduations and seeing very old, very good friends. We have been BUSY!! But we are loving every moment!

Here is a few new things that our kids have done (in no apparent order) :

1. Aliah took her first step! Yay! But when we clapped and cheered she felt a little unsure and started to cry, and has not attempted that again. She is not one to be the center of attention. She is sweet and quiet and likes to watch things happen around her. Walking will happen soon enough I'm sure!

2. Keegie lost his 2 front teeth...it is SO cute! He can't talk clearly any more because of it, and he looks so, so cute. He still wants a mohawk, but that would look ridiculous now with 2 missing teeth...

3. Brendan is BIG. He is getting old. And he has entered into the silly little boy stage, everything is a joke and he likes to act very silly most of the time...I have noticed that most 7 year old boys act this way, so it isn't because he is home schooled, I was slightly worried...even though I love home schooling!

4. We are on summer break!

5. And Joshie is as cute as ever, and he is suddenly done screaming...and very enjoyable...

More posts to come soon!!

2 comments:

ADasa said...

I love the pic! I just posted about our events on our blog -- busy, busy here too! D
http://bywisdomahouseisbuilt.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

susanne glad you are back I have missed reading your blog Grandma sarnia