Thursday, June 12, 2008

My 2 babies are getting older!!



It has been busy around our house lately...we have hosted a lot of parties and had some really fun celebrations to mark some milestones!! On Monday, Joshie turned 3. 3...where does the time go. He is becoming such a sweet boy. He really enjoys playing with the big boys, but he also still loves to snuggle us and his little stuffed puppy. And his vocabulary is expanding tremendously. The things he says, and the way he says them is just too cute. And today, Aliah is 1!! Exactly at this time last year I gave birth to my very first baby girl. A girl. I can still hardly believe it. A girl, my very own girl. She is sweet, quiet, cuddly and in my humble opinion, the most beautiful little girl I have ever seen. Today I feel slightly emotional, only because the 1 year mark ends a significant baby stage, the baby stage which I have enjoyed immensely, but I also feel blessed. I am still amazed that God would bless me with 4 wonderful children who never cease to amaze me. I am one proud momma!

No comments: