I love being a mom. I have learned so much about how to give endlessly, how to love and how to laugh. I learned that sleep is so precious. I learned that time really does fly. And the baby stage is really over before you know it. I learned that cold suppers don't taste all that bad. I learned to appreciate my own mom so much more than I ever did before, I discovered what she gave to us, and how challenging that can be at times...but how it is so much more rewarding than challenging it is. I learned that God's hand carries moms and that he is there to give me strength and joy. The biggest thing that I have learned is that children really are a reward and that my responsibility to them should not be taken lightly. I really love being a mom.
PS I had a wonderful mothers day, I sent time with family, I received some beautiful things from my husband and boys, and my own mom made me breakfast in bed (talk about self-sacrificing as a mom!)
Monday, May 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Susanne, I have a new post up w/ pics of french class & our hike yesterday ... check it out! D
http://bywisdomahouseisbuilt.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment