
Yesterday I had a bit of a quiet day. Bryan's parents took all three big boys for the day. Brendan and Keegan went with Dad to a basket-ball tournament and Joshie stayed with Grandma to play with his cousin Tyler. I was able to clean up...shop...relax and enjoy our two little ones. I wouldn't want this all the time, but every now and then is a welcomed change. I was thinking about when we only had Brendan and Keegan and I remember feeling overwelmed and very busy most days...everything was so new and I no longer only had myself to think about. Now, with have 5 amazing blessings, only having 2 for the day feels like I have had a break. Life is funny that way. I did enjoy my babies yesterday, and I am happy we are all back together today :o)
Note: If anyone wants to hang out with my kids for a day, I would be happy to scheduale you in :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment