Friday, May 1, 2009

Are we going to make it??

We have less than a week until our due date. I have been late (10-12 days late) with the last 3 kids. I went 1 week early (6 days) with Brendan. So, with that being said, you think I would be "used" to going late. But frankly, I am not. I am so curious to meet this new little one. And I feel big and uncomfortable and a bit grumpy. Man, pregnancy emotions can be tough to contain at the end. I pray for sleep every night, and that I will go into labour every day. I know God's timing is perfect, but it sure is a test of endurance for this mom. So hopefully you all hear good news soon!! And if not soon, at least you will in about 2 1/2 weeks!

1 comment:

ADasa said...

My theory is that every day that a pregnant woman is late is equal to two regular days! Maybe even three... Suzanne was 6 days late. Hope to hear some good news soon! And see that new little bundle! D