Sweet summer holidays. I love them. And this year they have been the best! We just got back from camping in Tobermory. It was seriously the best camping trip ever. For the first 3 days Greg, Rachel and Tyler were there...and so were my wonderful parents...and Dan was there too. We had such a great time with them. Going for ice cream, hiking in God's magnificent creation, swimming, going for a girl's dinner out and sitting around a camp fire every single, rainless night!! We also had Bryan's brother Mike come up for 2 nights...and that was also very nice. Then we had a couple days with just our own little, well actually large, family. I LOVE camping and vacationing!! We did splurge on one little camping luxury this year, which actually made the trip most enjoyable...we stayed in a one roomed cabin. We still had to cook outside...walk to the comfort station...live outdoors...get dirty and camp fire smelly...but Aliah could take her naps in the quiet of an almost sound proof cabin...it was worth every penny we spend on it. I have made this camping trip out to sound like the most perfect of trips...and to be honest, it wasn't perfect, but I don't think it could have been any better.
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Summer Holidays
Sweet summer holidays. I love them. And this year they have been the best! We just got back from camping in Tobermory. It was seriously the best camping trip ever. For the first 3 days Greg, Rachel and Tyler were there...and so were my wonderful parents...and Dan was there too. We had such a great time with them. Going for ice cream, hiking in God's magnificent creation, swimming, going for a girl's dinner out and sitting around a camp fire every single, rainless night!! We also had Bryan's brother Mike come up for 2 nights...and that was also very nice. Then we had a couple days with just our own little, well actually large, family. I LOVE camping and vacationing!! We did splurge on one little camping luxury this year, which actually made the trip most enjoyable...we stayed in a one roomed cabin. We still had to cook outside...walk to the comfort station...live outdoors...get dirty and camp fire smelly...but Aliah could take her naps in the quiet of an almost sound proof cabin...it was worth every penny we spend on it. I have made this camping trip out to sound like the most perfect of trips...and to be honest, it wasn't perfect, but I don't think it could have been any better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment